We’re working on a masterplan for the Rathdowney Memorial Grounds.
- a vision and mission
- research – who lives here? who visits? what do people want? how can we help?
- mapping – what’s here now? the site, the facilities, electricity, water and drainage?
- safety issues – what’s urgent to fix?
- future issues – what’s SEQ going to look like in the future?
- goals for the future – this year, next few years, and for 2044
- a masterplan to develop and maintain the grounds and facilities.
There’s lots of research to do first, we need a detailed plan, then a summary like this!
There’ll be lots of opportunities to have a say. A subcommittee, chaired by the Secretary, is being formed to organise consultation and research. This will involve 4 x weekly meetings through April 2021. The time, date and form of meetings to be decided when we first meet. Interested members, please email firstname.lastname@example.org