You’re always welcome!
Mt Lindesay Hwy Rathdowney (Entry via Running Ck Road) | Rathdowney | 0419 522 475
Rathdowney Caravan Park is situated in the Heart of the Scenic Rim, close to the nearby heritage listed Mt Barney National Park with well-known walking trails that lead to picturesque waterfalls and swimming spots. If you’re passing by, you’re welcome to drop in. There’s almost always somewhere you can set up for the night. If you’re planning ahead, you can call or text the number above to make your booking.
- 2 minute walk to Hotel, Shop, Post Office and Visitor Information Centre
- Adjacent nicely mown oval for kids to play
- Small open fires in a drum/brazier permitted
- Dump Point available
- Free gas BBQ under shelter
- Clean amenities
- Coin operated laundry with commercial dryer
Be COVID-safe! You’ll need to provide us with your name, address, mobile, email and vehicle registration. It helps us to keep everyone safe.
Send us a booking request to stay at Rathdowney Caravan Park (below) or give us a call.